Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback Putter
Scotty Cameron Select putters feature sleek, performance-oriented models with new technology, shapes and configurations. From the sole-to-topline 303 stainless steel inlay of the Newport, Newport 2 and Newport 2.5 models, to the MOI-enhancing, 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel combination of the Newport 2 Notchback, Dual Balance, Newport M1 and M2 mallets, the new Select line blends precision milled Scotty Cameron craftsmanship with multi-material technology proven at the highest levels of competition.
Newport 2 Notchback: angular modern blade with distinct, mechanical contours, a notched flange, flowing single-bend shaft, and a 6061 aircraft grade aluminum face inlay with a single flange sight line.
- Multi-material technology performance-matched to each putter style. 303 stainless steel inlays are paired with putters designed to support flowing strokes; 6061 aircraft grade aluminum inlays and face-sole construction selected for models designed for higher MOI and “straight-back/straight-through” strokes.
- Responsive feel and feedback from integrated vibration dampening system which connects mid-milled face inlays and face-sole components to putter heads for soft but solid feel
- Modern aesthetics from sole-to-topline inlays and face-sole pop-through technology to misted finishes and refined colors and graphics
- Balance and forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology, perfectly matched to shaft length
- Enhanced alignment options from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues
- Tour-proven performance and feedback from player-preferred soft, supple Red Matador Midsize grips
- Country of Origin: United States of America