INTRODUCING FJ FLEX: SUPERB COMFORT AND VERSATILE SPIKELESS TRACTION
FootJoy, the #1 Shoe in Golf, is introducing the new standard in versatile traction with the all-new FJ FLEX. While many spikeless shoes are made to perform either on or off the golf course, FJ FLEX was specifically designed for both with a new patent-pending outsole configuration.
“FJ FLEX is a product designed for a variety of surfaces, while maintaining its functionality for the game of golf,” said Richard Fryer, Director of Product Management, FJ Footwear. “The Versa-Trax outsole delivers outstanding walking comfort, with advanced traction elements that produce excellent multi-surface grip.”
FJ FLEX provides maximum breathability and optimal fit delivered by a lightweight engineered mesh upper, while the super-cushioned EVA midsole provides all-day comfort. The sporty styling combined with proprietary spikeless traction elements allows FJ FLEX to be the popular choice on the course, in the clubhouse and beyond.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Proprietary VERSA-TRAX OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- GOLF PERFORMANCE TRACTION: Pointed, turf gripping rubber traction elements strategically placed where the foot applies maximum pressure with the ground during the golf swing
- OFF COURSE GRIP: Larger, flatter surface area traction elements placed on the heel, where the foot initially makes contact when walking on smooth, hard or wet surfaces
- HYBRID TRACTION: Mix of both on and off course traction elements, engineered to maximize traction on the course during the swing and provide grip when walking on smooth surfaces off the course
- Soft and supportive EVA midsole provides a wide, stable base and a comfortable, cushioned ride
- Exceptional crossover comfort from ultra-cushioned Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) FitBed
- Premium performance mesh upper, breathable in-shoe environment