Callaway PM Grind 19 Chrome Wedge
Callaway’s PM Grind 19 wedges come to the golf course with an incredible pedigree, co-created by Phil Mickelson and Roger Cleveland. For 2019, these two legends worked to improve the PM grind to make it easier to hit three essential shots: the Knockdown (low-flying, high-spinning shot to attack the pin), the Hit & Check (a short pitch that bounces twice and stops), and the “Phlop” (that high-flying green-side shot Phil made famous). Featuring Callaway’s Groove-in-Groove Technology, micro-grooves are machined into the flat parts of the face, parallel to the standard grooves, to generate more spin on chips, pitches, and lobs. The 2019 models have more offset and an even higher toe to raise the center of gravity to align with the impact point to help golfers better control trajectory. They are also made with the C-Grind sole with generous relief in the heel and toe to promote crisp, clean contact from all types of green-side lies.
- Groove-in-Groove Technology machines the micro-grooves at a 20° angle to the standard grooves to add spin on chips, pitches, and lob shots
- Higher toe raises the center of gravity, combined with increased offset helps golfers control trajectory on all types of wedge shots
- C-Grind sole promotes crisp, clean contact from a variety of lies around the green with generous relief in the heel and toe areas
- Tour-proven KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 steel wedge shaft delivers the ideal balance of feel, spin, and control
- Premium Lamkin UTX grip in black with green accents
- Platinum chrome finish