US Open 2019 betting tips, picks and odds: Tiger Woods can tame Brooks Koepka at Pebble Beach… and there’s a 75/1 shot who could cause a shock
- Brooks Koepka is the bookies’ favourite to win the US Open
- Koepka has won the last two US Opens and the last two USPGAs
- Dustin Johnson and Rory McIlroy are also right at the top of the market
- Masters champion Tiger Woods (13/1) won at Pebble Beach in 2000
- Graeme McDowell (110/1) won the last time the US Open was played here
- There is plenty of value to be found away from Koepka – here’s our guide
Brooks Koepka has won four out of his last eight majors, has finished second and first in the two played so far this year, is attempting to win his third successive US Open at Pebble Beach this week and sits rightly on top of the world rankings. With prices available up to 10/1, you’d have to be an idiot not to bet on him in any major right now.
Read more here.