Rory McIlroy, Ian Poulter, Tommy Fleetwood and Henrik Stenson get into Ryder Cup spirit as they pull hilarious prank on captain Thomas Bjorn
- Thomas Bjorn has fallen victim to a prank by his own Ryder Cup players
- Rory McIlroy, Ian Poulter, Tommy Fleetwood and Henrik Stenson all took part in it
- The four convinced Bjorn to buy a £20,000 cryotherapy chamber
- McIlroy even got Team Europe’s captain to consider getting one for each player
- The Dane said: ‘F***ing hell you won’t see me all week then,’ after McIlroy claimed he heard the chambers can also be good for losing weight
By JORDAN SEWARD FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 05:18 EDT, 10 September 2018 | UPDATED: 05:57 EDT, 10 September 2018
Rory McIlroy, Ian Poulter, Tommy Fleetwood and Henrik Stenson have pulled a hilarious prank on Team Europe’s captain Thomas Bjorn ahead of this year’s Ryder Cup.
The four golf stars met up in Pennsylvania and filmed themselves pranking Bjorn over the phone as they drove to the Aronimink course to compete in the BMW Championship, which is due to conclude on Monday after a delay for inclement weather.
McIlroy assumed the role of principal mischief-maker and tried to convince Bjorn to spend £20,000 on a cryotherapy chamber after claiming he and Fleetwood had both shot rounds of 62 last week after using one at Aronimink.
Read more here.