Europe and USA take part in final Ryder Cup practice round at Le Golf National to offer glimpse of potential partnerships – and Tiger Woods looks all set to be paired with Patrick Reed
- Thomas Bjorn’s side have put the final touches to their Ryder Cup preparations
- The Dane appeared to offer a hint of potential pairing’s for Friday’s foursomes
- Team Europe donned yellow and grey apparel at Le Golf National on Thursday
- The United States also finalised their preparations ahead of the 42nd Ryder Cup
- The atmosphere was raucous, with many fans showing their passionate support
By PHIL CASEY, PRESS ASSOCIATION GOLF CORRESPONDENT
PUBLISHED: 05:52 EDT, 27 September 2018 | UPDATED: 07:59 EDT, 27 September 2018
Europe captain Thomas Bjorn rang the changes on the final day of practice ahead of the 42nd Ryder Cup at Le Golf National.
The Dane appeared to offer a hint to potential pairings for Friday’s afternoon foursomes matches as the players, who donned vibrant yellow and grey apparel, took their final look at the course before Thursday’s opening ceremony.
And the energy and passion among the fans is very clear to see already despite the Ryder Cup still being a day away. The huge home crowd are making their presence felt as they look to spur Bjorn’s side onto victory, with a set of fans rocking up in fancy dress – donning a bright yellow and blue outfit, with European stars a constant theme on the trousers.
Read more here.