Texan Patrick Reed Wins The 2018 Masters
Patrick Reed is a Masters champion surrounded by controversy… he faced accusations of cheating at college, was arrested for underage drinking and is embroiled in a bitter family feud
- Patrick Reed sealed the Masters title but he is an extremely controversial figure
- Reed faced accusations of cheating while at Augusta State University
- He was also arressted for underage drinking and possessing fake identification
- The Texan has also become embroiled in a bitter family feud in recent years
- He has not spoken to his family, who watched on TV on Sunday, since 2012
Patrick Reed’s victory parade on the 18th green at Augusta National on Sunday night was not what we have become accustomed to seeing.
Spieth had produced a fantastic fourth-round charge to drag himself into contention while Fowler also played emphatically – to get within a shot – but it was Reed who was about to land his first major title.
Read the entire article here.